Minimizing the client’s logistics and freight forwarding costs, developing and implementing an efficient, secure and predictable supply chain is our principle of work and goal in the field of project logistics and feasibility studies.
Whether it’s a consolidation, a single pallet or a full load, we handle these loads with the utmost care, reliability, efficiency, by door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal principles, worldwide.
Our feasibility study services for the client are determined by the dimensions and type of cargo, including the full logistics delivery chain:
- collection of cargo from the customer’s supplier;
- cargo handling at the port terminal;
- organization of transshipment of goods from sea to railway containers / wagons / vehicles;
- loading containers onto railway platforms, preparing and checking cargo documents (CIS customs);
- customs procedures and daily tracking of the client’s cargo location.
For oversized cargo, we offer customized multimodal solutions worldwide.
- LTL/FTL transportation of general, dangerous and oversized cargo
- Registration of transport shipping documents for goods
- Storage of goods and preparation for further transportation
Rail transport and multimodal transportation
- Combined transportation of groupage and full cargo (EU, USA, Canada, CIS, Southeast Asia)
- LTL/FTL transportation of goods from EU countries to terminals in the Baltic countries, with further railway transit to Kazakhstan and the countries of Central Asia
- Container FCL/LCL transportation from Southeast Asia
- Transportation of oversized cargo, including non-compliant loading specifications;
- Organization of air transportation of groupage and full cargo
- Developed agent network around the world
- Additional cargo insurance
- Armed cargo escort (optional)
We provide customers with all consultations on transportation and necessary accompanying documents for cargo free of charge.
Nothing will please us more than the opportunity to deliver your cargo!
Send us an online application for transportation calculation to start cooperation!